NHS & FRONTLINE HEROES
RAINBOW PICTURE COMPETITION
There are so many lovely rainbow pictures drawn by children of all ages and proudly posted on the windows of their parents, grandparents, neighbours and friends’ houses. The imagination, variety, colours, and content they project are all unique, yet all promoting the same message: our love and admiration of our NHS and Frontline workers.
So we thought, wouldn’t it be a good idea to showcase all the fantastic pictures that children have painstakingly drawn, so others will be able to see the creativity and effort our kids have went to in support of the NHS and Frontline Heroes. We also thought we could have a wee ‘Window Rainbow Picture’ competition and set age categories as follows: 0-5, 6-9 and 10-13 year olds. One winner in each age category will receive a surprise bag of goodies including colouring packs, drawing pads, jigsaw and loads of other creative things to keep them entertained with a RRP £45 appx, PLUS each winner will receive a 1 HOUR FLOAT EXPERIENCE voucher which they nominate to any FRONTLINE WORKER to receive this gift. It may be mum or dad, aunty or uncle, family friend or neighbour, the choice is yours. When you submit your picture, please also nominate a person for the Free Float gift.
PLEASE READ THE COMPETITION GUIDELINES BELOW BEFORE POSTING
PLEASE ONLY POST YOUR PICTURE AND INFORMATION UNDER THE ORIGINAL COMPETITION POST THREAD ON THE URBAN WELLNESS FLOAT FACEBOOK PAGE
1. ONLY parents, grandparents, friends, or guardians can post a picture, in other words, please no children should post their own picture.
2. When posting the picture, add child’s FIRST name and AGE. Plus who you are nominating to win a FREE FLOAT by tagging them in your comments. E.g. Sarah 9, Emma Smith
3. One picture per post. Please don’t add multiple pictures in the same comment. Please post one picture per child. Please post the photo of the picture in landscape mode, so people can see it easily.
4. Front-line worker in our eyes are: NHS workers, carers, fire service, police, any 1st responders, delivery drivers, shop workers, posties, bus drivers and anyone in constant daily contact with the public as part of their work.
5. One hour Float Experience Voucher – will be redeemable when the Urban Wellness Float reopens later in the year as per government regulations. Subject to Urban Wellness Float T&Cs
6. Competition closes Sunday 7th at 23.59.
7. Winners will be announced on Sunday 14th or earlier and Winners will be selected by ‘The Urban Wellness Float Family’. We will get in touch with the winners and arrange the prizes to be posted or delivered.